COVID-19 restrictions have changed and the time has come! We are able to offer facial piercings again! This includes nose, tongue, eyebrows etc.
Our store protocols were already higher than Government COVID-19 recommendations and we will continue to go above and beyond. As a reminder here are just some of the protocols we are currently following:
- All Customers must wear a mask upon entry to the store. For facial piercings the mask will be removed at the last possible moment and replaced as soon as possible.
- Piercers will wear a medical face mask and a visor as well as gloves or sterile gloves.
- Piercers will wash their hands and arms at the start and end of every procedure.
- The piercing room will be decontaminated between every customer using medical grade surface disinfectants.
- The shop will have all door handles decontaminated between customers using medical grade surface disinfectants.
- Consent forms will be filled in on customers phones to prevent contaminating the shop tablet.
- Our waiting area is closed and we ask clients to come alone (apart from minor’s piercing and intimate piercing where a chaperone is required)
- We will be operating by appointment only but you can book an appointment online as little as 1 minute before your appointment time!
As usual we will be using single use sterile needles, sterilising every piece of jewellery before use and keeping the highest hygiene protocols.
Bookings for facial piercings will be open from 5pm Friday 14th August 2020 and facial piercings can begin from Saturday 15th August 2020. To book head to roguepiercing.co.uk/book-now
Love from Rogue x