Appointment Terms and Conditions
- All piercing fees are paid online before your appointment. The piercing fee is not a deposit and is not refundable. This fee covers not only the piercing but also the time slot you have booked.
- Jewellery is not included in the piercing fee. All jewellery is sold separately and is paid for at the time of the appointment. Rogue does not take any responsibility for appointments cancelled due to the client being unaware of this fact.
- All clients must bring photographic ID to every appointment. Appointments booked for children under 16 require valid government-issued photo ID for both the child and the parent or legal guardian that is attending the appointment. For more details read our age policy.
- Failure to bring photographic ID to your appointment will lead to a refusal of service and your piercing fee will be retained.
Your piercing fee will be retained by Rogue if:
- The appointment is cancelled, or an attempt to rearrange is made, with less than 48 hours notice. This does include bookings made less than 48hrs in advance of the appointment date.
- Appointments cancelled due to insufficient ID are not eligible for a refund at any stage, even if giving 48hrs+ notice.
- A parent or legal guardian is not present to consent at the appointment of an under-16.
- You are underage for the piercing you have booked.
- You are late to your appointment by the discretion of our staff. Please note that 5 minutes is usually considered late as it is 25% of a standard appointment.
- You fail to attend your appointment.
- You have booked for an anatomy-dependent piercing that you are anatomically unsuitable for.
- You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. One unit of alcohol is enough for us to refuse service.
- All intimate piercings require an in-person piercing consultation and 24 hour cooling-off period. If an intimate piercing is booked without a consultation and 24 hour cool-off, Rogue reserves the right to refuse service and retain the piercing fee.
Jewellery Terms and Conditions
- All jewellery purchased in studio is non-refundable and nonexchangeable. This includes jewellery purchased for initial piercings, jewellery purchased for healed piercings, and all jewellery purchased in-studio to be installed at home. This is to meet our strict hygiene protocols and is a part of UK law.
- For strict hygiene purposes, jewellery cannot be tried on. Once jewellery has been fitted, it cannot be used on any other clients and therefore must be paid for by the client it is fitted to. Rogue is not responsible for jewellery that does not aesthetically suit the wearer.
- Jewellery purchased elsewhere and brought to our studio cannot be used for initial piercings under any circumstances. We reserve the right to not use or install externally sourced jewellery that does not meet our minimum standards of safety, even in healed piercings. This is at the discretion of your piercer.
- It is the clients responsibility to make sure the jewellery is secure and tight by checking their items on a weekly basis. How to maintain jewellery is explained to each client, and information is also available in the aftercare leaflet, and on our website. Lost jewellery is the responsibility of the client and will not be refunded or replaced by Rogue.
Refunds and Exchanges
- All items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable by law.
- Exchanges are only available for faulty items or manufacturer defects. Faulty items must be reported to the studio within 7 days of you receiving your items. This does not cover mistreatment or loss of jewellery.
- Any rare manufacturer defects are the responsibility of the manufacturer, not Rogue.
- Repairs may be available depending on the manufacturers policy however repair charges may apply.
- Delivery charges for repairs are to be paid by the customer, not Rogue.
- If jewellery ordered online arrives and is incorrect, items can be refunded or exchanged given the order is shipped back to Rogue and no jewellery packaging is opened or seals broken. This is on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Rogue Staff.
- Rogue cannot be held responsible for items damaged during at-home installations. Refunds or exchanges will not be offered for any items damaged beyond repair during attempts to install outside of the studio. Jewellery may be repaired at the cost of the client.
- All deposits are absolutely non-refundable.
- The deposit is valid for the agreed item(s) only and cannot be moved to another item at any stage.
- A minimum deposit (normally 50%) must be paid for the jewellery to be ordered. A failure to pay for a deposit will result in your custom order not being ordered. This may result in delays.
- The deposit is valid for 6 months from the deposit payment date. If the full amount has not been paid within this time, the entire payment is void and both deposit and any items ordered are retained by Rogue.
- The full value of the item must be paid to Rogue before the item can be released to you and installed.
- Jewellery will only be held by Rogue for 6 months after the jewellery has arrived. Even if the custom order has been fully paid for, you must come to collect the jewellery or pay to have it shipped to you within this period or the jewellery will be retained by Rogue.
- When ordering jewellery custom orders are grouped together – This means that unless explicitly stated, your item will not be ordered immediately. Depending on the cut-off date for that order, it may be 8+ weeks before your items are ordered.
- Custom orders may be sent off without waiting for grouping . You can be quoted the cost of expedited ordering by asking a member of staff. This is usually £100. It is the clients responsibility to pay for this expedited ordering process or jewellery ordering can be delayed.
- All wait times are merely estimates. We can advise on how long an order may take to arrive, however this is only an estimation as wait times can fluctuate at any stage. Wait times are entirely out of the control of Rogue. Refunds are not available for items that take longer than the initially requested estimated time.
- Fees for import tax will be included in the initial quote each individual item.
- Photographs are the most accurate representation of the jewellery or gemstones ordered, however slight variations between pieces are possible.
- Rogue is not responsible for jewellery that does not fit or suit the customer. All item specifications are the responsibility of the customer.
Delivery + Online Orders
- We charge for shipping the jewellery from Rogue to each client. This is first class, tracked and signed delivery which includes a packing fee. Shipping fees are non-negotiable.
- Rogue is not responsible for any items once shipped. Rogue is not responsible for chasing up items lost in the post. Any queries are to be taken up with the post office.
- We will provide a shipping tracking number upon request.
- Post is addressed and sent to the exact shipping address provided upon ordering. Rogue is not responsible for items sent to incorrect addresses or sent to an address that is not the residence of the intended recipient.
- When shipping internationally, import charges may be incurred. It is the clients responsibility to understand what this charge may be, and to pay for any import taxes incurred. Paying for import tax is not the responsibility of Rogue.
- If items are returned to Rogue, it is the clients responsibility to organise secondary shipping.
- We always recommend getting jewellery fitted by a piercer, not by yourself at home. Rogue takes no responsibility for jewellery damaged during installation not performed at Rogue, including installation by the client or other piercing studios.