Terms and Conditions of Booking with Rogue Piercing
- Piercing Fee does NOT include jewellery as we stock a wide variety of options. Jewellery is chosen and paid for at the time of appointment. You can view jewellery choices here.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours before the appointment time will lose their piercing fee.
- Customers under the age of 16 must bring Government issued ID AND bring a Parent or Legal Guardian who also has Government issued ID. This means two sets of ID, one for the parent and one for the child. You must bring a parent or legal guardian to your appointment, not a sibling or older friend. No ID = No Piercing = Piercing Fee retained by Rogue.
- All Nipple and Intimate piercings are 18+, if the client is underage for one of these piercings then the piercing fee will be retained by Rogue and the client will be asked to leave the studio. View Rogue Piercing’s Age Policy here.
- All Intimate piercings require a full in-person piercing consultation before the piercing appointment itself can be booked. If an intimate is booked without a consultation and cool-off period, Rogue reserves the right to refuse service and retain the piercing fee.
- If the client has drunk alcohol before their appointment, they will be refused service and the piercing fee will be retained by Rogue. We cannot pierce a client under the influence of alcohol- if even one drink has been consumed.
Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here. By booking you agree to the terms and conditions. We strongly recommend reading the full terms and conditions as they contain vital information that may affect your appointment.
If you are unsure of what service you require or you would like some time to chat with our piercers about new ideas then book yourself a consultation or contact us.
When booking multiple piercings, make sure all your appointments are booked back-to-back with the same practitioner!