Important Terms and Conditions:
- The piercing fee does not include jewellery. Jewellery is chosen and paid for at the appointment. All jewellery options can be viewed in-studio and on our webstore. The minimum cost is £10 each for basic ASTM F-136 Titanium jewellery.
- ID must be brought to your appointment regardless of your age. Under 16s have seperate requirements: Under 16s must bring photographic government-issued ID for themselves, AND a parent or legal guardian must also be present with their own ID. Please read our full ID requirements and age policies here.
- No ID = No piercing = Piercing fee retained by Rogue.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours noticed will have their piercing fee retained by Rogue.
- Intimate piercings are 18+ and require a full in-person consultation and a 24 hour cooling off period after the consultation before booking. Rogue reserves the right to refuse service and retain the piercing fee if this procedure is not followed.
- Service will be refused if the client is under the influence of alcohol, even if only one drink has been consumed. The piercing fee will be retained by Rogue.
Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here. We strongly recommend reading the full terms and conditions as they contain vital information that will affect your appointment.
When booking multiple piercings, make sure all your appointments are booked back-to-back with the same practitioner!