Terms and Conditions of Booking with Rogue Piercing
- Piercing Fee does NOT include jewellery as we stock a wide variety of options. Jewellery is chosen and paid for at the time of appointment. You can view jewellery choices here.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours before the booking time will lose their piercing fee. Government issued ID is required for all clients. No ID = No Piercing = Lost Deposit.
- Customers under the age of 16 must bring Government issued ID AND bring a Parent or Legal Guardian who also has Government issued ID. You must bring a parent or legal guardian to your appointment, not a sibling or older friend.
- All Nipple and Intimate piercings are 18+, if the client is underage for one of these piercings then the piercing fee will be retained by Rogue and the client will be asked to leave the studio. View Rogue Piercing’s Age Policy here.
Our full terms and conditions can be viewed here. By booking you agree to the terms and conditions.
- **We are not currently doing any under-the-mask piercing work. This includes nasal and oral piercings.**
- Please read this post regarding our COVID-19 policies before your appointment!
If you are unsure of what service you require or you would like some time to chat with our piercers about new ideas then book yourself a consultation or contact us.
When booking, make sure all your appointments are booked with the same practitioner!