The general standard of piercing and body jewellery available across the UK has been low for a long time. In recent years there has been a movement to increase the quality level and our piercers have been at the forefront of this. We believe in high quality jewellery and the difference that it makes to a happy healthy piercing. Over a series of blog posts we are going to break down what makes a quality piece of jewellery and why this is important. These blog posts will cover:
- Connection – Internal, External, Threadless
- Material – Metals, Glasses, Plastics and Organics
- Design – Jewellery Styles, Good from Bad, Surface Finish, Coatings
- Initial Vs Healed – Sterilisation, Natural Oils
- Gemstones – Types, Grades, Cuts
Sign up to our Email Mailing List for regular updates (Low Volume – No more than 1 per week).
For a more in-depth discussion about any of these subjects feel free to talk to any of our team by booking a free consultation on our book now page and they will be glad to share our passion with you. You can also take a look at the Association of Professional Piercers (APP) homepage at safepiercing.org or the United Kingdom Association of Professional Piercers (UKAPP) homepage at UKAPP.org.uk